Intellectual Property Contact Intellectual Property Division
Please fill in the below fields and click the “Confirm” button. (*required)
- We will try to respond within two weeks of your request.
- There are several cases in which we may not be able to respond to your request:
- When your application form is incomplete or the context of your request is unclear
- When the technical needs can be solved by own effort
- When our university does not have any faculty member who has the ability to respond to your technical needs
- When our university considers the subject matter is not suitable for its mission
- We will set up a meeting after we find an appropriate faculty member.
- The initial meeting will be free of charge (i.e. non-confidential consultation to confirm your request with the faculty member).
- If the follow-up meetings are required for further consultation, you will be asked to enter into a research agreement such as "Academic Consulting Agreement" or "Joint Research Agreement" (fees required).